We have a requirement of sending an XML file from ECC unix box to XI via MQ-JMS communication and then from XI to another XI system and finally to third party system via AS2 protocol. This is a simple file transfer interface from ECC to the third party system without any modification to the data or mapping requirement.
The solution i am thinking of is as follows:
1. MQ picks up the file from desginated interface directory on the ECC unix box and sends it into XI-1through JMS adapter
2. Dummy message interface will receive the file and send to the dummy receiver interface of XI through receiver determination
3. receiver interface will send the file to XI-2 system via XI (http) receiver Adapter
4. dummy sender interface in XI-2 will receive the file through XI (http) sender adapter
5. dummy receiver interface in XI-2 will send the file to third party system via AS2 adapter
Can you please confirm if this approach will work? or suggest any other/better approach to transfer the files across?