Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Aug 05, 2010 at 01:33 PM

Assign Positions to Employees

466 Views

Dear Experts,

I would like to know how i can assign the same position to several employees (for example in my company I have 80 Salesmen, and I don't think or believe that I should create 80 positions in Organizational Management, one for each Salesman)

I tried to assign a position to 2 employees in OM, but the system requires that each of them should have a fraction of the 100% , which means that one of the 2 employees should work 40% and the other 60% !!!

would you please help me with that, im totally unconvinced that a separate position should be created for each individual employee in a large enterprise with 10000 employees for example !!!

Thanks in advance

Best Regards