Need your guidance on executing this process as below:
1. Company will purchase the goods required by the worker.
2. Worker will purchase the goods from the company (this is treated as normal sales scenario - not intercompany sales)
3. Delivery is carried out. (automatically - can be triggered via cash sales scenario)
4. Billing run is executed.
1. The item sold by the Company to the staff may cost USD1,000 for example. Though billing is done, monthly deduction from the staff's salary per month basis is required instead of carrying out a cash sales (full payment upfront).
Hence, the deduction per month may look something like this:
Jan: USD 100
Feb: USD 100
Mar: USD 100
Apr: USD 100
(and so forth until full payment is done.. in Oct)
2. I figured that we can execute this using Billing Plan, with the amount or percentage laid out in the Schedule Line and each month, the Billing block is released and Billing is done. Staff that purchase from the company will each have a customer master.
Please advise if this is possible? Or is there any other alternative for this scenario?