Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error during Webservice Regeneration

Hi Experts,

We have an ABAP webservice exposed to a 3rd party application.

The FM had undergone a change wherein an existing export parameter was changed and another added.

In order to regenerate the webservice, we went into SE80 and activated the WS.

This happenned successfully.

However, when I try to Test my WS in SOAManager I am unable to see the changed structure as well as the newly added fields.

Any clues??

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi Bhatnagar

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 31, 2010 at 03:06 AM

    After modifying Webservice in SE80, You need to delete the existing End-point which was created earlier. Because this still points to old definition. So, Delete the existing end point and create a new one.

    One more point: End point created in one MANDT can't be used in another MANDT.

    Regards,

    Siva.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 31, 2010 at 11:14 AM

    Hi,

    Verify in SE80 that wsdl is changed (regenerate wsdl and activate if required). Repeat all steps regarding republishing and change endpoint again.

    Regards,

    Gourav

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 14, 2011 at 09:33 AM

    Hi Ravi,

    I am new to webserives. I added two filed exiting webservice using Adobe form. Can you please tell me how to regeneate the webservice after adding new field....In se80-- >package >Enterprise Services...next how to do please tell me...with navigation step....

    Best Regards

    Venkatesh V

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded