We are implementing Biller Direct 6.02 and have configured UME_UserManagement application scenario, I am able to connect to the BD Portal. I am looking for help on how to build Biller Direct specific user roles and Groups. My understanding is as following;;
1. Create Reference users in ECC 6.0 with different level of User access e.g. Authorizations for Display, Authorizations for all activities, Administrator Authorizations.
2. Create user groups in LDAP based upon user access level required
3. Create Reference user profile for Biller Direct based upon the Reference users created in ECC (or we build these roles in JAVA?)
4. Assign Reference User object BUS3007 to the profile
5. Assign 'Reference user profile for Biller Direct' to a Web user or the Group created in LDAP.
6. Assign Customers to a web users in UME Admin.
I am not sure how to implement these steps or how to configure a 'Profile for Biller Direct Users' with required roles or authorizations. Timely help would be greatly appreciated.