I am trying to post an invoice for a PO that was created from a Network Material Component. I am getting the error message WBS Element XXXXXXXX does not exist. I am using ECC 6.0 with EP4. Anyone having the same issue or had the same issue before?
I already checked the PRPS table and the WBS Element does exist in the table.
To recap the process, below are the steps I did before posting the invoice:
1. Create Project, WBS Element, Network, Network Activity
2. Create Material component with item category N for non-stock items
3. Allow the creation of a PR from the material component
4. release Project
5. Create PO with reference to the PR created from the Network Material Component
6. release PR
7. Peform Goods receipt using MIGO
8. enter Invoice through MIRO - error occurs