I have upgraded one company db to version 880230 and it works fine. I would like to upgrade the others now, but receive a "Not Ready" in the Status column. If you click on the "Not Ready" status to get details, it says "Make sure that the company database is not connected to any SAP Business One or Microsoft SQL Server client."
1. I have run the Upgrade.exe with "Run as administrator" privileges. I'm using Vista 32bit OS.
2. The Localization of the database that I'm wanting to upgrade is the same as the one I've already upgraded.
3. No other services except for the License Manager is running
4. SAP Business One client is not open or running.
5. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio is not running
6. Remote Support Platform is not configured for any databases.
7. B1i Platform is running Dashboards for the already upgraded company db only.
Does anyone have any ideas to try or has had the same issue?
Thanks and regards,