cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard SLoc field in table T320

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Please help me get some idea on following.

1. In Table T320, there is a field 'Standard storage location'. Please tell me where to set it in config and its use.

2. I have one warehouse with three storagelocations and while creating TR, user wants to key in only the Plant, material and qty. Storage location has to be automatically populated. (when Sloc is not entered, system throws an error "Plant/Storage location not defined"). Can i achieve this by setting X for the SLoc on the standard location field of the T320 table?. what will be the impact of setting one Sloc as 'standard Sloc' on other storage locations?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

We are using this Standard storage location functionality in our system.

1. The Customizing place to maintain this setting is :

Logistic Execution --> Warehouse Management -->Interface > Inventory Management>Define Storage location control

2. This standard storage location is not used if we create manual TR. This is only used either from the Production Order or from Material document--> if the storage location is not specified then the system will use this standard storage location in the Transfer Order.

You can not have two storage location as standard storage location for a Plant and Warehouse.

Hope these informations will help.

regards

Sarva

Answers (0)