Hi experts, I have a question about solution license for an AddOn in B1 8.8 PL12
For licensing my addon i have done the following step:
1) I requested and obtained a solution identifier from SAP.
2) I generated the AddOn identifier (with solution identifier obtained in step 1) and I putted it in the AddOn connection code.
3) Then I logged in SAP business One customer portal as a customer (e.g. as an S user) and I started to modify license data.
4) I searched my AddOn name in the partner solutions section, find it and I added 1 licence to my system.
5) I downloaded and installed the license file on the production server.
6) I installed the AddOn and all works fine.
I would expect that a normal customer cannot download a valid and unlimited license without some partner activities (e.g, without paying for it), so my question is:
Is this the SAP licensing expected behavior or I have done some mistake?