Skip to Content
0
Jul 21, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Incoming XML, ampersand is converted from & a m p ; to &

137 Views

Hello Experts,

we have problems receiving data.

A third-party-software is sending a request to our bsp-application.

This request contains XML-data.

The XML contains the sign &, but it is masked as "&amp ;" (I need the blank you can see it)

I checked the request with a proxy and the ampersand is really converted in "& a m p ;"

When receiving request in our bsp, we use this to get data

request->get_form_fields(

changing

fields = it_felder ).

Then we got all fields in the table, but "&amp ;" has been converted to "&".

It seems the ICM or ICF is converting it.

Does anybody know something about that.

Perhaps a ICM-parameter helps or something else.

Regards,

Frank

Edited by: Frank Lauerbach on Jul 21, 2010 12:26 PM