Dear SAP colleagues,
I have just implemented the Service Desk in our SOLMAN system.
1. I choose Incident Management
2. I click on Queries
3. I click on a ticket (Transaction ID).
4. I edit the message
5. When I select Actions, I only have the 4 following options :
- Send Message to SAP
- Maintain SAP Logon Data
- Display SAP Action Log
- Update SAP Message
When I consult some demos, there are many differents options available in Actions menu, as, for example :
- Open System fro SAP
- Confirm Message to SAP
- E-Mail to Message Creator (Mail)
- Print Message
- Create Change Document
- Call Solution Manager Diagnostics.
Is it due to an missing authorizations (roles and profiles) ?
Thanks for your input.