The scenraio is like this.
1. Material was procured in plant A.
2. Using the stock transfer purchase order, transferred the material from Plant A to Plant B.
3. Outbound delivery was created, Handling units were assigned and Post Goods issue was done.
4. As soon as this was done, inbound delivery got created automatically in plant B and Handling units were assigned.
5. Inspection lot was created with origin "08".
6. Now I want to reverse all the transactions, so I did as mentioned below.
7. Handling units were deassigned from the inbound delivery and inbound delivery was successfully deleted.
8. Now tried to do the reverse post goods issue and got the error "Handling unit XXXXXX cannot be reversed"..Goods movement cannot be reversed for handling unit XXXXX because it has been changed or assigned to object since the last goods movement posting".
The issue is that as soon as the inbound delivery is deleted, the inspection lot status should change, which has not changed. So kindly let me know how to make the system cancel the inspection lot as soon as the deassignment of handling units is done in inbound delivery or the inbound delievry is deleted.