Skip to Content
Former Member
Jul 12, 2010 at 05:37 AM

How to reverse payment document when the payment involves contra bet AP/AR


I would like to check on which T-code can I use to reverse a payment document reference. The payment was done using F-58 but it includes a contra of AR as well. I tried using FBRA. But it gave me an error message :Account type D is not defined for document type KA.