I am new to IPC java pricing routines and i have a requirement like this,
1. The user enters manually in Quote the new price. (say cond type ZNEW)
2. The cond record for ZTKE is available with the price as well as Max price and Min Price.
3. The Routine formula should validate with ZTKEcondition record with maximum and minimum price available.
4. If the new price is within the max/min range then pass it. System will do nothing and accept the manual price entered.
5. If the price is not within the range then issue error message u2018Price not within the rangeu2019. The system does not accept the manual entry of the new price.
Please let me know how to approach for the solution of the above.
I know how to raise the error messages ,my main concern is to check the new price of condition type with the other condition type min n max values.
Please provide me some pointers on it.