We are planning for the above process to be included in our portal. Currently, we are defining the processes. Based on initial study, we would like to perform the following:-
1) Propspect employee will receive a hiring form (Offline Adobe Form). Once completed, it will be mailed to our HR department.
2) HR Department will access SAP portal and start the process by clicking on the relevant link (Ex. Create New Hiring).
3) This will initiate the process and the first activity would be to upload the offline hiring form. Once data verified, they will click on the "Create TM Data" which will then launch another form (Fill in Time related data). Once completed, they will click on the "Create PY Data" which will then launch a third form (Fill in Payroll related data). (Is this possible?)
4) Once verified, HR will click on the send button which will then route these 3 Adobe forms to the Data Maintenance team.
4) Data maintenance team will receive new work item in UWL and will execute the item. They will see all the 3 forms and check to ensure that all are filled correctly. Once verified, they will click on the 'submit' button which will then create the employee record and update all the necessary infotypes.
5) Once completed, the employee will receive an auto notification e-mail to complete the 'my first days' activity under ESS Services in the portal
Is this technically possible? is there any better suggestion? Thanks in advance