I have to migrate the data from oracle to SAP BW
BODI version - Data Services XI 3.0
BW Veriosn - 7.1 MS
O/S Version - Windows XP
Unfortunately i am not able to migrate the data in the BW tables ,
the data has been loaded to BODI Intermediate Tables from Oracle.
The following checks were successful :
1. Data count and data in source matches data count and data in the BODI intermediate Table.
2. Data Type in oracle are same as for Intermediate as well as for my target tables(In SAP
3. Data count in Intermediate and Source table are equals to the data count in BW Tables but
i am not able to retrive the data in the same BW tables.
4. Connections and schema are working fine and tested successfully.
5. Its a direct column to column mapping from oracle to BW.
Can someone help me identify the steps i might have missed out in this process , also what
can be the unidentifying issues.
Please help me in resolving this issue.
Thanks in Advance
Edited by: srujan Kumar surampudi on Jun 22, 2010 12:25 PM