Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Problem with locks in SAPGUI

Hi, we have a problem with locks in SAPGui. I found the Note 862465 which precisely describes the issue. However, the note is a solution for CRM5.0 - we have CRM5.2. When I check the correction for the note it is not applied in our system. I thought the correction would be implemented in our version since the note is for a previous version.

I tried to find a note for CRM5.2 but no luck. How should we go about this? Implement the note even though it is not for our system version? Does any of You have another solution.

Best Regards Eva Hamberg

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Jun 17, 2010 at 09:29 AM

    Hi, may be you have not exatly the same problem? Or directly in workspace of the application area ?

    More details... Regards.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi, thanks for Your response. The problem is as follows:

      We log into WebGUI. We make a change to a table (SM30).

      We log out .

      We go to sm04 and there is an open session for the user (even though we are logged out)

      We log into WebGUI again and try yo make changes to the same table. We can't. There is a lock by our own user on the table.

      We have to delete the session in sm04 to be able to change the table in WebGui again.

      Regards Eva

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jun 21, 2010 at 05:33 AM

    Moved to different forum

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded