We r thinking about developing a sales website using abap webdypro.
This site will be distributed to our customers in order for them to make orders without needing to phone us.
We have a few points we r not sure about, I would like to hear your opinion/experience:
1. I want to develop the application on our R3 system will it mean any risk to information security?
2. Is it possible to log them in via one user automatically?
3. Can this be combined with an IIS that will take care of all security issues?
4. What means should I take in order to protect our production system ( R3 )?
5. Do any of u know about a website that was built using abap webdynpro?