I am getting an error - No Posting Rule Exist for Account Key - Message no. FF714
Scenario - While Creating PO - Only if Tax Code V0 is selected.
Tax Proc - TAXINN
For rest of the Tax Codes it is working fine.
Checked following things
1. FTXP - Tax Code for V0 is available
2. FV11 - Tax Percentage 0.00% is maintained with Validity from 01.03.2010 for Condition JVAT
3. OB40 - Posting Rules are defined for the Account Keys VAT, VT4, VT2 etc. out of which VT4, VT2 are for different tax codes (4 % & 12.5 % respectively) and are working fine. However as V0 is for zero VAT, no need to assign the G/L.
4. OBCN - Not Applicable for V0
5. OBCL - Default Tax Code for Input V0, for output A0
What else need to be checked, and what is missing ?