I installed SAP 8.8 on new server and restored SAP 2007A Database
When i connect to that database its asking me to run Upgrade Wizard
SAP 8.8 Administrator guide is providing these steps but the link mentitioned in below http://service.sap.com/sbo-swcenter
is not working so where can we get "SAP Business One Upgrade Wizard"?
any updated link??
5.3.1. Downloading the Upgrade Package
Download the SAP Business One upgrade package from SAP Service Marketplace, as follows:
1. Go to the SAP Business One software distribution center in SAP Service Marketplace at
2. To download an upgrade, click SAP Business One Products in the left navigation panel and
3. Navigate to and select the relevant download object.
4. Before starting the download, read the Info file for the selected download object.
5. Extract the downloaded file to your computer.
6. Before you start an upgrade, read the section Running the SAP Business One Upgrade Wizard.