Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

JDBC Driver: Messages stuck in processing started at rwb

Hi,

I have ABAP Proxy (7.1 EHP1) -> JDBC (MS SQL Server) scenario.

I'm trying to do INSERT_UPDATE. The interfases works fine for the first 5 messages. If I check the DB I see rows inserted correctly, but the first five messages stucks in processing started, and the others JDBC messages stuck in Pending to be delivered The interfase is developed as asynchron, i'm not affraid in the response.

I tryed to do just an INSERT, send just one message, or change the isolation level. But the messages continues stucking in processing started status.

One of the lasts possibilities is transform the interface to sync or increase the max number of threads of queue "JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/SystemRecv" via ConfigTool. But I can't stop the j2ee stack until next weekend.

The audit Log:

- The message was successfully received by the messaging system. Protocol: XI URL: http://sapdev:51000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISUSER

- Using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

- Message successfully put into the queue.

- The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

- The message status was set to DLNG.

- Delivering to channel: CC_C0400_IM01_MES_INTEG

- JDBC Adapter Receiver processing started, required QoS ExactlyOnce

- JDBC Adapter Receiver Channel CC_C0400_IM01_MES_INTEG: processing started; party / service XXXXXXXXX_DES.

- INSERT INTO XXXXXXXXXX_TST (CodArticulo, Descripcion, EAN13, Vidautil, bolsasporestuche, estuchesporcaja, estuchesporpalet, gxu, UNISTK) VALUES (XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, , 270 , 1, 0 , 0.000 , 1000 , KG)

-


Maybe is a problem in DB side, but the experience tell me that is more inestable a SAP PI than MS SQL Server 😊

Any Idea?

P.S. In the same PI is coexisting diferents JDBC interfaces that works fine. I have tried to use their channels but still stucking.

And this is not my first PI :P

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM

    @ Narendra - I hardcoded the interface. Still stucking at 5th message (Max of messages for adapter to process in paralel) But it's curious that the rows are inserted at DB.... It seems that Adapter Engine don't get any kind of ACK from DB.

    @ Shabarish - I restarted & canceled, and resended. The JDBC connector service works fine @ NWA

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      I can't install // connect software like Toad. I'll talk to DBs Administrator to coordinate it.

      I activate / desactivate the channel each time. (I have to cancel the messages stucked as processingstarted)

      I also changed the number of messages that can process simultaniously @ config tool and now is "crashing" at 15 messages instead 5.

      I'll try to uncheck disconnect after each message.

      Regards,

      Xavi

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 20, 2010 at 09:31 AM

    Hi Xavier,

    Kindly check the data type in SAP side as well as in SQL side.

    Also, check the actual data by sending 1 by 1 records.

    Its a issue of data.

    Regards,

    Narendra

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • May 20, 2010 at 09:39 AM

    when the adapter finally goes into error after the retries, what is the error description?

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Shabarish V Nair

      don't worry about that. Finally I restarted j2ee stack, and I am going to send hardcoded data as the table of live system. I'll also check the nwa for an error.

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 08, 2010 at 07:10 PM

    Hi Xavier,

    set the options to

    Local

    Redo

    In the Processing tab/Exactly one handling, this should prevent the jdbc thread to hold.

    Regards,

    Julio

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 08, 2010 at 10:00 PM

    Hi,

    As you said you already have other JDBC scenarios that are working fine.... Then I dont think there is any problem in your JDBC adapter.

    However you can use any of the working JDBC channel in the Receiver Agrrement and change the connection string and see if it works.

    Also you can Switch on the Debugging mode of the JDBC adapter to see at what place the problem is comming... Also you can set Debugging mode on on the adapter side to see whats going wrong there.

    Thanks,

    Sunil Singh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded