Skip to Content
0
Former Member
May 18, 2010 at 04:06 PM

For rack storage SUT is required or can we proceed it as normal storage bin

30 Views

Hi Gurus,

I am first time involving in implimentation and I have some doubts regarding the same. Thanks for your help in advance.

1.My client stores most of the material in racks (90%) in their warehosue and the remaining 10% is on different storage aids.

My concern is for this kinkd of rack storage,SUT's are required or normal storage bins with out SUT can we impliment.

2.If it is normal storage bin structure with out SUT, then which Strategy we can suggest.

Please suggest some suitable solution for the above scenario.

Thanks

Raghu