Skip to Content
Former Member
May 11, 2010 at 03:38 AM

Fixed asset account transfer


we have two fixed asset accounts, vehicle and vehicle-accumulated depreciation, now we want to transfer the balance of these two accounts to PPE and PPE-accumlated depreciation respecifully,

which t-code can do the GL balance transfer.

which t-code can do the special hournal ledger