Could you please help on configuring the Client side SNC?
I have already setup my BW system for SNC, where I can use the SAP Front Gui to SSO. Now I am trying to setup the BOBJ Server and BW for SNC.
- AD Account: bodadm (all lower-letters)
- I am using 32-bit gsslib on the BO server, and 64 bit on the BW server side.
- SNC0 is setup: p:bodadm at DOMAIN
- SU01 --> p:bodadm DOMAIN
- Entitlement system tab --> username: bodadm
SNC Name: p:bodadm at DOMAIN
- SNC settings tab:
SNC Lib: c:\winnt\gsskrb5.dll
Mutual Authentication settings: p:SAPServiceBWD at DOMAIN
- SIA running as: DOMAIN.COM\bodadm
I can login into InfoView with my AD Account and etc...works fine.
Runtime Errors CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_INCOMPL Error analysis The logon data for the user "BODADM " is incomplete. How to correct the error If, during an RFC (Remote Function Call), an explicit user or an explicit client is requested, you must enter an explicit password for the user (see Transaction SM59).
Thanks in Advance