Certain reports in my application are changing field positions at runtime. In design view the fields are positioned correctly but at runtime they somehow change. The labels remain in the correct position but the fields displaying data move. This happens in the details as well as header sections. I have tried to re generate the data set and verify the database to no avail. The only way i can fix this is by using formula fields to refer to the data set fields i wish to display.
What I mean is that if I have two fields, adate and atext, the data from adate displays in the atext field and vice versa. There is no custom code that i can see in the report that would swap the two fields...
I am working with Visual Studio 2005
Crystal Reports 2005 Service Pack 1
Data sets are getting populated from SQL Server 2005
I am using the Set Data Source method to set the tables for the report.
I have also tried to update the solution and reports to Visual Studio 2008, but that also did not work.
Edited by: Bruceo123 on May 7, 2010 8:29 AM