We are looking into a project to install E-Sourcing as "on-premise" solution and integrate with ECC 6.0 in backend.
We have following questions:
1. E-Sourcing 5.1 is supported under mainstream maintenance until 2012. I understood from some other postings, that next planned on-premise release is E-Sourcing 7.0. When it's going to be available for "General Availability" ?
2. E-Sourcing 5.1 curently does not support IBM DB2 V9.5 or higher. Is E-Sourcing 7.0 will be supported on DB2 V9.5 (or even V9.7) ?
3. Which Netweaver J2EE server will be supported with E-Sourcing 7.0 ? Will it still be able to deploy using Netweaver J2EE 7.0 ? (btw: E-Sourcing 5.1 is suppirted by Netweaver 7.0 SPS13 or higher).
4. Will E-Sourcing 7.0 still be able to install on AIX server ?
5. Should we wait until E-Sourcing 7.0 is released to start with the project ?
Many thanks in advance for your help.