The scenario happen like this:
1) Customer creating a PO with 3 items.
2) One of the item that my client created needed to change warehouse, so they make an amendment through clicking into the Item master data, and change the warehouse from WSE 01 to HQ.
3) Then in the PO, they deleted the item line, added new row and selected the same item code again, update.
4) Then they copy the PO to GRPO.
5) Then they have the procedure to update the serial number for the machine.
6) After that, when they want to post the GRPO, it has an error message showing: G/L Account is missing [Goods Receipt PO - Rows - Warehouse Code][line:3] [Message 131-46]
Any idea on this issue?