Hi all ,
We have implemented ECC 6.0 , in assets accounting we have a specific requirement i.e we want to restrict the users to view the assets based on either profit center or plant .
The Problem in details is as follows :
- As per org design we have 1 co code and we have 7 profit centers for the co code .
- While creating the roles for Assets accounting , we wanted to restrict the users to view the asset based on profit center or
plant - in SU24 SAP has provided auth. object K_PCA for the same but it is not working .
- In communication the same with SAP we were told that , it is not possible to restric the users to view the asset based on time
dependent data of asset .
- The requirement is that user of profit center 1 should not view the asset of profit center 2 in aw01n .
- If we look at the trace as well as the programme then AW01N , moves around the following auth. parameters i.e COmpany
code , asset class and activity .
- It is a genuine requirement for our implementation and i am unable to understand how to resolve this issue .
Kindly help me out with some alternative ways to achieve the requirements .
Thanks in anticipation .