Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Apr 15, 2010 at 07:49 PM

Strange results at Refresh Structure in Universe Designer

29 Views

Hi Gurus,

I have created a Webi report which is built on universe which is created on top of SAP BI query. The report runs fine with this.

Today ,I have added a variable (Single, required)in SAP BI Query for calander year. Previously it has a variable (current calalnder year). that is the only one change I did and refreshed the universe in BO .

when I try to run the Webi report after universe refresh , It says

"Unavaiable objects in Query" . I did not delete anything from the query and universe.

Actaully when I refreshed the universe there are some objects in the universe which was not in the Webi query marked as ## infront of them.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Aruna.