Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

The ASSERT condition was violated.

Hi Experts,

I am getting fallowing error/dump in WEB UI CRM_UI_FRAME for few scenarios.

After analyzing ST22, it dumps in FM CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN, while it encounters ASSSERT statement.

There is no OSS message that relates to this.

The crm_ui_frame/WD gives a http-500 error and the associated ST22 dump gives

"ASSERTION_FAILED" " "

"SAPLCRM_ORDER_API" or "LCRM_ORDER_APIU05"

"CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN"

There is no indication of any custom coding so I assume that this is a SAP bug - any assistance appreciated.

Thanks

Sreekanth.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM

    Hi Sreekanth

    I am getting the same short dump when creating a service confirmation for an expense item. I was wondering if you managed to resolve the problem or identify an OSS note?

    Kind Regards,

    Verity

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Expert !

      Can you tell me how do you resolve this Dump ? I'm getting same Error " The assert condition was violated". Please help me to resolve this Dump?

      Thanks

      Hari

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 03, 2010 at 10:06 AM

    Hi Expert !

    Can you tell me how do you resolve this Dump ? I'm getting same Error " The assert condition was violated". Please help me to resolve this Dump?

    Thanks

    Hari

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Go to st22 , and check for Active call & events. This will let you know the excat place where you are getting the dump.

      You can put up an external break point and then find out the reason for the dump.

      Regards

      Kavindra

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 24, 2011 at 09:59 AM

    Hi,

    I had got the same dump but i debugged by putting breakpoint in the method mentioned in error analysis of st22 dump details.

    Like for me it was

    " LV_PROGRAM_NAME = SAPLCOM_TEXT_DETERMINATION "

    " LV_INCLUDE_NAME = LCOM_TEXT_DETERMINATIONF03 "

    and then either you will have a custom function module missing or the parameters are different or type mismatch.

    Please check the function call function is_ttxvr-asd-access_fm in the include LCOM_TEXT_DETERMINATIONF03.

    Please see and then u can solve it.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi Prakash,

      I know that its too late to answer..! 😊 But may be someone will find it useful. I found this error in sourcing "Carry out" sourcing. When checked in ST22, I found that the error occured as the visible rowcount was 500 which is out of limit ( 0 to 100, something like this). I then launched the webdynpro application "WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER" from SE80, repository information system. This webdynpro application contains personalized entries specific to error. I found the visible row-count set to 500 thereby violating the assertion condition. I deleted the entries from the same application for user and it worked.

      PS: SAP SRM, EHP2, UI- Webdynpro

      BR,

      Harry

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 03, 2013 at 03:13 AM

    Hi,

    The datas passing in the FM - CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN is not perfect,Please add some details about the error are the scenario,

    May be because of some duplicate entries in the FM -CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded