I am on SRM 7.0 and have referred to several posts in this forum, in particular, these -
I have been able to bring the potential supplier to ACCEPTED status, thereafter, I am trying to make the potential supplier available in the SRM system as a Bidder/ Vendor. I know this needs to be done from the "Business Partner from List" - however, I am not able to see "Business Partner from List" in SAP EP Strategic Purchaser or SRM Administrator tabs.
Here is all of what I have done in SRM Configuration - I dont have a separate ROS Client, which means, the SRM and ROS Clients are both 100 in my case. There is no SUS either.
- configured Sup. Reg. (select prod cat for regn, language, assign questionnaire to prod cat.)in SRM Client.
- activated ROS services in SRM Client.
- created a service user in SRM. This user has roles: SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER & SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR. This user is maintainted in SRM client BSP service ROS_SELF_REG in Log on Data with SRM client, user ID and password.
- created an external web service 'ROS' in SRM with type "Supplier Diretory" and defined standard call structure as follows:
20 SAP-CLIENT 100 2 Fixed Value
30 LOCALE ENGLISH 2 Fixed Value
40 User SNR 2 Fixed Value
50 PASSWORD password 2 Fixed Value
60 HOOK_URL <BLANK> 4 Return URL
70 ~OKCode ADDI 2 Fixed Value
80 ~target _top 2 Fixed Value
90 ~caller CTLG 2 Fixed Value
- maintained the table BBP_MARKETP_INFO with Vendor root, Std. Purchasing Org and Currency
Please let me know what I am missing in the configuration or what I have incorrectly done thus far.
Edited by: SNR on Mar 26, 2010 7:35 PM
Edited by: SNR on Mar 26, 2010 7:52 PM