I have developed one JSpDynpage application in which I am displaying the custom portal activity report on portal page. I . I have used normal HTML code in JSP file. Now I have to export this data in Excel sheet & Download it.
For this I have gone through these steps.
1) As per the few suggestions on SDN , I have created seperate AbstractPortalComponent for this functionality.
2) I have followed prakash's blog i.e. Create an excel file from JAVA using HSSF api
3) Included all needful POI jar files mentioned in the blog.
But still i am getting error - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFWorkbook
This class exists in JAR file when i checked. Error is looking simple, but not getting resolved.
Also please suggest me -
1) How to call this AbstractComp. from JSP file , when user click on a link on portal page.
2) what shoud be the additional code for download functionality?
Any sample code will be more helpful