Apologies if this belongs on the add-ons forum, posted here as I am unsure of whether XL is presently considered core or add-on.
When I drag the Employees field to the data area on XL Report Composer it returns a blank column - master data definitely exists and even shows up in the filter window (no filters are set).
Just to confirm this, I tried the same thing in the UK demo company - I dragged Employees, and only Employees, to the data area and no data. I have tried clicking refresh several times with no effect.
XL otherwise appears to be working normally.
B1 2007 PL49.
Thanking you in advance.