Skip to Content
0

Unable to get a target message in operational mapping

Nov 28, 2016 at 06:18 PM

129

avatar image
Former Member

successfactors-om-error1.jpgDear Experts ,

i am getting a weired issue where my scenario is jdbc to successfactors. here i exported the xsd file from the successfactors using eclipse for the user api with upsert operation. Here i have imported this xsd file to pi using the external definition . i have done the mapping and tested it . when i tried to save and activate the operational mapping i am not able to get the target message in operational mapping. for your reference i am attaching the screenshot. it is showing the warning as unable to activate the operational mapping . so when i checked with the data i am getting the error as values missing in queue context. Please suggest me .

Regards

Giridhar

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

11 Answers

Best Answer
avatar image
Former Member Dec 01, 2016 at 07:58 AM
0

Hello Giri,

Since your data is getting succesfully posted from Dell Bhoomi,can you compare both the XMLs/Data and compare if something is wrong in SAP PI Payload.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Nov 29, 2016 at 03:45 AM
0

Hello Santhosh,

Wer you able to add the ED in the service interface?

Ensure the structure in the mapping and the service interface are same.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Nov 29, 2016 at 06:14 AM
0

yes raghu. i have used same external definition. but still i am not able to get it in operational mapping.

Regards

Giridhar.

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Hello Santhosh,

Seems strange,When ur able to add in mapping in service interface and mapping not sure why its not reflecting in the mapping.

Try selecting Read operations option in operation mapping and creating new objects.

0
Iñaki Vila Nov 29, 2016 at 08:48 AM
0

Hi Santosh,

To assure that you are using the right service interface, do a double click in the target operation over the service interface and check that you are going to the right service interface. Check the service interface can be saved without errors and in the service interface object check the message of the external definition is appereing.

Regards.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Nov 30, 2016 at 05:26 AM
0

Hi Raghu,

the issue i have specified is solved . its a cache issue. but i am getting another error. as shown in the attachement. i am using pi version 7.4 as stated earlier. using sfsf communication channel.Appreciate if help me on the same. sfapi-error.jpg

Regards

Giridhar


sfapi-error.jpg (305.5 kB)
Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Hi Santosh,

Can you elaborate widely how you solve this cache issue?, it can be helpful for another scn members in the future.

Regards.

0
avatar image
Former Member Nov 30, 2016 at 05:39 AM
0

Hello Santhosh,

From the screenshot its more likely to be a data issue.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Dec 01, 2016 at 04:49 AM
0

Dear and Raghu,

thanks for the support. i have checked the data and corrected it . now i am able to insert the record to the successfactors. but when i am trying to update the same record i am getting an error as attached in the screenshot. here i have used the upsert operation xsd.could you please suggest me or any udf to update the record.sfapi-error2.jpg

Regards

giridhar vegi


sfapi-error2.jpg (122.6 kB)
Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Dec 01, 2016 at 04:57 AM
0

Hello Santhosh,

could be some exception while updating the same record.Check with SF consultant or test using soap UI and see if the records are getting udpated ,then test using SAP PI.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Evgeniy Kolmakov Dec 01, 2016 at 06:08 AM
0

Hi Santhosh!

I've never dealed with SF integration before but maybe this link helps:

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/104048/why-does-upsert-cause-a-duplicate-value-error

Regards, Evgeniy.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Dec 01, 2016 at 06:08 AM
0

Dear Raghu,

i have tried with dell boomi . it is getting updated. but when i tried with the pi i am getting the same error.Please let me know how to solve this

how to check using the soap ui. i am having the xsd file only

Regards

Giridhar vegi

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded