1. We are in Engineering to order business and use PS and PP-Orders for Cost Collection of our Products (Orders are settled on WBS).
2. 60% of our total cost is Material, but according to our Group accounting policies, only "one" Cost Element/Account is allowed for Material Cost. So it is really difficult to analyze the Cost there.
3. In MM we use MaterialGroups (MATKL) to specify certain groups of materials.
We want to create a Project Report which gives an overview about the overal project and allows to analyze also details.
Overall Report should show MATKL as Characterisitc in report and in Single Postings report.
1. We created a Project Report based on Table CCSS and were able to setup the standard Cost Structure there (based on cost elements).
2. Transaction KOB1 was attached to this report to see single line entries for each Report.
1. we did not figure out, how to attach the information on MATKL to the KOB1 report. Material Number ist there so from a database logic this should be possible or? Is there maybe an alternative to KOB1 which includes MATKL by standard?
2. We would prefer to add MATKL also to the characteristic of the library for the report, so we can allready drillup the materialgroups in the standard report. The following should show what we intend to create:
-Material Cost MATKL 1 xxx.xxx.xxx
-Material Cost MATKL 2 xxx.xxx.xxx
-Material Cost MATKL 3 xxx.xxx.xxx (all material cost on same cost element/account)
-Production Cost xxx.xxx.xxx
-Site Cost xxx.xxx.xxx
= Project Result xxx.xxx.xxx
I hope you can help us.
Thanks a lot in advance.