We are implementing the tax collected at source. We have configured the following steps:
1. Define Withholding Tax key (206C)
2. Define Withholding Tax type
3. Create the access sequence for withholding for TCS in SD
(Copy the existing access sequence J1AW and create the new access sequence)
4. Create condition types corresponding to Tax collected at Source in SD
5. Assign withholding tax types to SD condition types
6. Define withholding tax codes
7. Assign GL accounts for withholding tax types
8. Add TCS conditions in pricing procedure
9. creating non statistical new condition types and added them to the SD pricing procedure.
10.Create the account keys for non statistical condition types and assign them in the pricing procedure.
11. assign the G/L accounts for the new account keys in VKOA.
after this when we try to post the invoice we get the error as "posting keys are missing for the transaction JT1" (JT1 is our account key).
To solve this error we have made the configuration for this account key in OBCN and then in OB40 but after that we are getting the error as tax code is not defined in TAXINN procedure.
Please guide if we need to create the new tax codes in FTXP for this or we need to make any changes in tax procedure for TCS??
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks & regards