Skip to Content

Translation changes don't show up

Hi everybody,

I made some changes in the translation of an interactive form. I did that via transaction SFP -> GoTo -> Translation. Afterwards I activated the form and the WebDynpro View in which the form is embedded. Anyway, the system refuses to display the edited version of the form. I do see it on the "Preview" tab of SFP or SE80, but when calling the WebDynpro Application in a browser, the old version of the form is shown.

What could be the problem here - some kind of buffer that has to be cleared? I couldn't find a solution...

If it helps you, we use the Adobe LiveCycle Designer in version 8.01.2088.1.380548 on a NetWeaver 7.0 system with patch-level 20.

Best regards

Markus

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Mar 15, 2010 at 05:48 PM

    You have to re-activate the form for the changes to take place. Yes, I know....stupid.....it's an odd little "bug". I talked about it in another thread. Basically, after the translaiton change/save, I got back to the form layout, change one thing, save, change it back, save and re-activate.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hello Chris

      You were right, just activating the form after translation wasn't enough, I had to change something, activate, then change it back and activate again. Now it works.

      Thank you very much and have a nice day!

      Best regards

      Markus