1. We receive freight bill in dollar for which we donu2019t know the exchange rate but we have to issue the cheaque to the maximum limit and once the cheaque is presented in bank, we will come to know the exact amount after that we will rectify the amount in tally dut how in SAP it is not possible
2. If the customer deals in foreign currency in that case we have to enter in INR & the foreign currency, For one payment advice we have to prepare only one voucher in tally
but in SAP we have to make more than 2 entries (Interest, INR & Dollar etc) debit & credit because of that we are not able to do reconciliation in SAP
how this problem can we solved in sap
3. Any changes happen in VAT & TDS rates from Govt. side ,we have to make the changes manually. IS There any automatic update available in SAP
4. If any reverse transaction happen TDS is not counting properly how this problem can be addressed
5. While dealing with foreign Customer we required currency in 4 decimals but while dealing with Indian currency it must be in 2 decimals
6. We required exchange rate table at the time of every accounting related transaction, Is any solution there?