I have form for a check. There is window which prints the signature of the CFO. The font file has A = First name and B = Last Name. So when we write AB in the window with the installed font, the form prints the scanned signature instead of AB. The form was working fine old CFO name but when we installed the new font and redirected the window to point to new font. The signature is Firstname and new line has the last name instead of being in single line.
THis is in SAP SCRIPT. There was no changes made to the window or the form. But the only font name was changed to new one in the Paragraph format.
I unable idenify if the if line break is from the new font file or from the changes I made. For test sake i instlled font on windos and tried to use in Windows Word. It prints just fine.