I am trying to assign a standard Adobe Interactive form as the output form for SRM RFQ. I have carried out the following steps in customising under "Define Actions for Document Output".
- Selected bid invitation Action Profile = BBP_PD_BID
- Go to "Processing Types"
- Create a new Processing Type called "External Communication"
- Set the following values to the new processing type:
- Form Name = BBP_BID_INV_ADB
- Form Type = P PDF-Based Forms
- Format = BBP_BID_INV_ADB_MAI
- Personalization Type = 5 - Recipeient Variable Replacement
- Save Changes
My problem is that when I go to into the BID (RFx) and click "Print Preview" it picks up the standard Smartform, not the new Adobe form I have added as required.
Please can you advise of any additional config settings or other steps required to ensure that the Adobe Form is called when I click "Print Preview"?
We are on SRM 7.0.
I look forward your response.