Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

PBF, NWDI sync problem.

Hello,

We've deployed PBF into NWDI server. When syncing the DC's I get

unknown error has occurred in service execution

I can sync individual models but not the DC.

Anyone know what the problem may be?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 24, 2010 at 09:41 AM

    Hello,

    I'am not familar with this topic, but anyway I found something which seems relevant :

    One possible cause for such issues while synching and copying DCs is

    missing package prefix definitions in the SLD server being used by NWDI

    as the nameserver. In order to confirm or rule this out as the root

    cause, please check that com.sap is defined as a package prefix in the

    SLD using the following steps.

    I hope it can help.

    Regards,

    Helene

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded