I am having an issue trying to create a New Model when using the Import Adaptive Web Service Model option.
1) I have been able to successfully create and deploy the adaptive RFC model for the same RFC.
2) The RFC is web enabled and works.
3) In the wizard for the WSDL source I am selecting "Local File System or Url".
4) In the wizard for Logical Destinations I am select "No logical Destinations" because my other option that uses "Defaults" does not work and I do not see them configured in the JCo list. I'm not sure if this is right or not but I can get back to this later.
5) For choose a WSDL file: I created a WSDL file because my WSDL url does not work but the file does on this step.
6) A screen come up with two grids, a list of namespaces on the top grid and entities on the bottom grid but this error shows up at the top :
Invalid Entry! Only $,a-z,A-Z,0-9 are allowed
ModelClassName Clash: GT_Final,GT_Final
I can change the model class name for two "like" entries in the Entity list at the bottom but this only removes one of the error message and leaves me with "Invalid Entry! Only $,a-z,A-Z,0-9 are allowed".
The Finish button stays disabled.
Can someone help me?
UPDATE: I get the same message when trying to consue the BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST web service
Newbie NWDS Developer-
Edited by: jpcosa on Feb 24, 2010 3:43 PM