Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SALV_WD_TABLE refresh problem

Hi Experts,

right now we're patching our Neweaver 7.0 System from SP14 to SP16 and my Web Dynpros are not running correctly anymore. I'm using the SALV_WD_TABLE Component for several occasions and it seems, that it's not getting its data correctly anymore.

I've bound a contextnode (cardinality 0..n) to the DATA contextnode of the SALV_WD_TABLE via interfacecontroller_usage.

What happens now is, that the first time, I put some data into the contextnode, everything is fine and the data is shown in the SALV_WD_TABLE. The next time and every following try, the SALV_WD_TABLE more or less keeps the old data. There's also some weird behavior when scrolling the table. sometimes it also mixes up old an new data.

I've checked the context. It's filled correctly. It's just the display. I also tried DATA_CHECK and REFRESH on the SALV_WD_TABLE-Interface with no result at all. Before SP16 it all worked quiet well. I'm kind of lost...

Regards

Torsten

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 23, 2010 at 04:40 AM

    Hi Torsten

    Check the following thread, it has some note numbers mentioned, check if they are implemented in your system

    alv-in-abap-wendynpro-is-not-getting-refreshed

    Regards

    Manas Dua

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Yes, it worked! Manas, many thanks to you. In fact we've used note 1390681 which includes 1319829. My mistake was, that we have an overall SP level of 16, but our basis component is at 19. It's somewhat confusing. So I guess I was looking for the wrong notes 😊

      Regards

      Torsten

  • Feb 22, 2010 at 04:57 PM

    If the applications were working fine before the SP, then you should consider opening a support ticket. Try and recreate the problem in one of the ALV SAP-Supplied Sample Applications. That will speed up the troubleshooting time from the SAP side as it will prove the problem is on the SAP side. Also when are you filling the data in your component. Make sure you aren't filling the data in the WDDOMODIFYVIEW or some other action that might be triggered more than once. Set a breakpoint in the method that fills the context to make sure.

    I searched the notes database and I didn't find anything in BC-WD_ABA or BC-SRV-ALV or BC_WD-CMP-ALV-ABA that really matched your description for SP16 - but I only did a quick scan.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded