Skip to Content
0
Dec 07, 2018 at 09:40 AM

Maintaining Languages in Web IDE Project Settings leads to errors in Fiori Elements Annotation

644 Views

Hello SAP Web IDE Fullstack & Fiori Elements Experts,

I'm using the SAP Web IDE Fullstack on SAP Cloud Platform Production which is currently on Version 181206 and ran into the following issue today:

Before I started changing anything in my app the annotation0.xml file looked completely fine:

then I went into the project settings an maintained English & German as Supported Languages and set English as the Default Language:

That resulted in the following change in the manifest.json:

which then resulted in the following Issues in the annotation File:

I've reverted the change in the manifest.json and reloaded Web IDE with "Disable Cache", but the issues are still the same:

Hope for some help here.

CU
Gregor