Skip to Content
Feb 13, 2010 at 06:46 AM

HR Postings to Vendor Special GL Indicator possible?


There are some employee advance accounts ex., Travelling Advance GL Account.

If the employee Recon Account is 903 and special GL indicator is T it goes and sits in Travelling Advance GL Account.

Now when recovery is advised in HR payroll in respect of Travelling Advance is it possible to post such recovery directly to Travelling Advance Account ?

Instead of posting to a clearing account and again through programme routing it to special GL Credit after clearing that clearing account?