I would like to hear from others what are some Data Services Developer Training options & feedback about which ones you have used & how good they are:
- On line
- Hands on
- 3rd party training offsite & on-site options ( Minneapolis, MN area preferred).
- Traning materials that could be used in house.
- Easy method/options to set up training environments.
Here are some I know of:
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Tutorial
Data Services Documentaion that comes with the client Intallation.
- SAP Training
E-Learning (Any feedback on these?)
[BOI305 - DI320eV3.0 - BusinessObjects Data Integrator XI 3.0: Core Concepts|http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/tabbedcourse.epx?context=%5b%5b%7cBOI305%7c%7c%7c083%7cUS%7c%5d%5d%7c]
[BOI315 - DS320eV3.0 - Data Services XI 3.0: Core Concepts|http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/tabbedcourse.epx?context=%5b%5b%7cBOI315%7c%7c%7c083%7cUS%7c%5d%5d%7c]
It seems hands on is the best, but it's a lot of work to set up the training environment
- Install on training machines full version, but don't want to violate license.
- Setting up MYSQL individual databases for 25 developers could take a lot of time & isn't really a corp standard here.
Any feedback would be appreciated.