Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Alternate Vendor


I need to replace group vendor with an alternate vendor for the paid invoices in the report.

Could you please provide me the tables which could provide alternate vendor for the

paid invoice?



Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Jan 28, 2010 at 03:16 PM

    Are you speeking about alternative payee ? Alternative payee is stored in LFA1-LNRZA in master data.

    In payment data, you may find it in REGUH-EMPFG after discarding a '>' character in first position.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.