Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

PR05 AND CURRENCY

Hi all,

Maybe you can help me on this issue.

I am trying to submit a Travel Expense Report in SAP and I am having trouble in getting the result. I am entering the expense in Turkish Lira and I am getting the conversion value reflected. However, when I try to check the result, Great Britain equivalent value shows 0.

Do you know why?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 25, 2010 at 03:04 PM

    Lupa,

    1)Clarification - where in the process are you able to see the GBP converted value. Do you mean in the TRIP code while creating the trip, you give the value in Turkish Lira and it converts in GBP as expected. Is this not happenning ?

    2)Secondly, when you simulate, do you see GBP value correctly ?

    3)Where do you see the GBP value 0.00 ?

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      I am creating a trip with expense type MEAF.

      The value is 162 TRL and the accounting currency is GBP.

      Exchange rate: 0.40799

      When I press results button, I can see the following:

      Amount: 162

      Currency: TRL

      Rate: 0.40799

      Amount in GBP: 0.00

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 25, 2010 at 03:44 PM

    Hello,

    When you copy a trip, the exchange rate in transaction PR05 is deleted. This is then read, but not after each date change.

    So by any chance you are copying the old trip then try creating a new one and see. If problem still exist please let us know.

    Please go through SAP note 1342948 also. It will help you.

    Thanks,

    Vaibhav

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Looking into this issue, I checked the customizing settings and I could not find the Turkish currency defined or activated. I have checked all the provision variants defined in the system and currency TRL does not exist.

      Adding this the issue should be resolved.