I am getting a "ASSERTION_FAILED" runtime error.
Here i have more details on the error.
The ASSERT condition was violated.
In the running application program, the ASSERT statement recognized a
situation that should not have occurred.
The runtime error was triggered for one of these reasons:
- For the checkpoint group specified with the ASSERT statement, the
activation mode is set to "abort".
- Via a system variant, the activation mode is globally set to "abort"
for checkpoint groups in this system.
- The activation mode is set to "abort" on program level.
- The ASSERT statement is not assigned to any checkpoint group.
Probably the only way to eliminate the error is to correct the program.
If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to
find an interim solution in an SAP Note.
If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following
"ASSERTION_FAILED" " "
"CL_RSDRC_INFOPROV_UNIVERSE====CP" or "CL_RSDRC_INFOPROV_UNIVERSE====CM001
If you cannot solve the problem yourself and want to send an error
notification to SAP, include the following information:
1. The description of the current problem (short dump)
To save the description, choose "System->List->Save->Local File