Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error while importing HCM_Staging_Area_Identity Store

Hi *

During import of "HCM_Staging_Area_Identity Store.mcc" I receive the following Error: Could not update identity center with attribute '333\MX_ENTRYTYPE'

I realized that the Import-File has a Schema-version 517 while the Target IdentityCenter has version 543 (7.1 SP3-01)

How can I solve this error?

Will there be a new version of the Import-File?

Br

Michael

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 23, 2009 at 11:21 AM

    Hi Michael,

    I had the same error and reported this to SAP support. They responded:

    Hi, this is du to an hardcoded reference to an identity store 4 in the export file. As a workaround for now, I have attached a developer build-ed version of the imxport.jar. It is a SP4 version, and you need to modify the MX_ENTRYTYPE attribute after the import, so that it is referingthe identity store the attribute resides in. I have forwarded the bug in the HCM file internally. When the SP4 official version is released, upgrade the imxport.jar to that version, so we can better help you in the future.

    I tried the mentioned JAR file update and guess what? This specific error is now gone but the next appears when trying to update the entry types. I re-reported this minutes ago so we'll see. I'll keep you posted.

    BTW: I think the error can be circumvented by importing the file several times, thus eventually creating ID store '4'. This should work I guess, I just haven't tried it yet.

    Regards,

    Jos

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 23, 2009 at 11:41 AM

    too bad - I just tried that option but the import keeps failing, even with IDstore 4. I'll await the repsonse from SAP...

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 07, 2010 at 09:57 AM

    Hi,

    the last error was due to Oracle's open_cursors parameter. I increased the parameter to 400

    ALTER SYSTEM SET open_cursors = 400 ;

    and after this the import went just fine.

    I can send you the updated jar file if you wish, with this you can import the mcc file without errors.

    Regards,

    Jos

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded